Cascade Industrial Park is a separate industrial complex, located in the Moscow Region within the city limits of Kashira, which has a full-fledged manufacturing infrastructure, fully supplied with energy resources, facilities and utilities, designed to accommodate modern manufacturing enterprises.
• territory with a total area of 82,000 m² (lands for industrial applications)
• production premises with a total area of 7,000 m²
• administrative buildings with a total area of 2,000 m²
• owned non-public railway tracks
• GREENFIELD for construction of an additional industrial building with a total area of 15,000 m²
Currently, the main objective of the Cascade Industrial Park is to attract residents to the Industrial Park site. The necessary engineering infrastructure is available.